Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sister Cora of the Immaculate Heart

Kathleen Lomedico will henceforth go by the name of Sister Cora of the Immaculate Heart!!
I just saw the slide show online of her entrance into the novitiate. She looks beautiful and so happy! I am not sure where Cora comes from, no St. Cora, but I guess it means 'core' or center of the Immaculate Heart. She is right in the heart of Mary. It's a beautiful name. If you want to view the slidshow online, go to http://www.carmel-msh.org/Events.html and click on the Entrance into the novitiate.

2 comments:

teresa anthony said...

Thank you Catherine for keeping us updated on Kathleen, or Sister Cora of the Immaculate Heart. I only got to meet her a few times at your parents house, including one memorable tea party that we had there sometime after Cecilia's 8th birthday I think. Anyway, we all loved her and we were excited for her when she first entered the convent. It's wonderful to share the joy with her in now becoming a novice. I'll watch the slide show with the kids later.

Love you,

Teresa

teresa anthony said...

We watched the slide show and loved it! Kathleen/Sister Cora looks VERY happy.