Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sister ?????



Today is a very special day for our dear Kathleen. Being the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, she will officialy becomes a novice today for the Carmelite Sisters of the most Sacred Heart of Jesus of Los Angeles. She will recieve her white veil (she is not in habit yet, she wears a blue 'uniform'), AND she recieves her new name that she will go by the rest of her life. I am dying to know what here new name is going to be!!!! Please say a prayer for her today!
Also, sorry I havent written in a couple weeks!

It has been warm and beautiful the past few days, and we try not to spend much time inside, because these few weeks in July are so precious in MN. I love the humidity and heat so much, and we only get it for a short time here. So the kids and I have been spending as much time enjoying the heat.

1 comment:

margmor said...

You're going to think this is so strange, but I found your site when I googled Kathleen's name today. She volunteered in the Youth Ministry program I directed when she was a Gordon College, back before she went to Fransiscan. I was always so sad to have lost touch with her, and I'm thrilled beyond thrilled to see this happy news for her!! Please pass on my greeting and send her to my blog if she's interested in getting in touch with me, http://toobaditsraining.blogspot.com
I will be praying for Kathleen in the days ahead!!
-Margo (Talbot) Morin