Thursday, January 7, 2010

We got a new camara!!



































































I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a beautiful Christmas with the Bergs in MN, and the Pierce, Heil, and Brown families out East. I will be posting some more pictures soon, but here are just a few taken by my amazing husband who surprised me with a new Nikon camara for Christmas! It had always been a little dream of mine to own a nice camara, and our previous camara has been broken since September. We are both having a lot of fun with it, and actually Tom is having more fun with it than me. He had been taking some gorgeous pictures. The first 6 pictures are in our home, and the last 4 are from our trip. I love you Tom...thanks for the beautiful camara.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Your house is so pretty!!!!!

teresa anthony said...

Thanks for the pictures, Catherine. I'll keep checking for when you add more. It's a lot of fun to get these little peeks into each other's lives.

Your home looks gorgeous!!!

Love, Teresa

Lorrie and Fred said...

We love these pictures. So glad you have a nice camera since the Bergs have some serious photography talent!