Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sings of Spring in Minnesota...


The Deer are out!!
Tom sent me this picture today, and I thought I'd share it. (I think it was taken in South Dakota.) No really, all of our snow is fully melted. Our lakes are thawed, and the last few days have been about 50 degrees, and feels like heaven. My boys are refusing any form of coat or sweatshirt (but I am still forcing them on), they are wanting to be outside all day(today we had a picnic!), and yesterday Jack even asked to get the kiddie pool out to go swimming...No joke. People are out of hybernation, and it is so nice to see our neighbors again after 6 months. We don't have any thing blooming yet, but that will come.

3 comments:

John Pierce said...

Hooray for Spring in MN!!

Zac said...

Spring is wonderful :)

The Schultz Family said...

Yay, Cath! We're actually close to 60 degrees today, Easter Sunday. It'a amazing how warm that feels after the cold! And your comment about the kiddie pool brought back memories. My kids always begged for the kiddie pool on the first post-50s day each spring. And they still hate to wear their jackets on cold days in spring!