Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Gemma Catherine!!!












Sweet Gemma turned one on April 23rd. It is hard to believe that she is already one. We had two celebrations for her.The first birthday party was last weekend all the Berg /Kistler cousins. It was a lovely day, so we were able to have it outside. Gemma really enjoyed eating cake for the very first time. The second party was this past Friday night with the Pierces/Browns/Heils.
We had a joint celebration for her and John Paul who turned five today. Mom got two ice cream cakes, and the cousins really enjoyed singing for both cousins. Again, it was a gorgeous day, so we were able to have the party outdoors. It was so much fun.






































I will post more pictures of the weekend soon....

3 comments:

The Schultz Family said...

Happy birthday beautiful Gemma! I'm so sad that I haven't even been able to MEET you yet, but hopefully I will in the next few weeks.

Cath! I didn't know you were at your parents house. I'm in awe that you flew there with three kids, on your own, I presume. Amazing! (I'm also in awe of Jen who flew there with an infant and toddler. Wow!)

Love you guys.

Cathy

Unknown said...

Happy b-day Gemma - One already! Such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

happy b-day Gemma (and John Paul who shares the day with Great Aunt Sherry!) Such a cutie pie! Can't believe she is one. I want to freeze time becuase i know Ella will be so big in the blink of an eye...
Can't believe you and Jen did those trips on the plane! Yikes! I think my free soloing days are done on airplanes now that i have two...