Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend in California

Gemma and I are off to California for a little ladies weekend tommorrow. We fly into Los Angeles to visit Sr. Cora(Kathleen) and the Carmelites for the day, and then we are heading to San Francisco tommorrow evening. Jen will come get us, and the rest of the weekend will be spent with the Heil family in beautiful St. Helena! I am really looking forward to seeing Jen, Matthew and the girls, and experiencing Napa for the first time. Tom will have the boys all weekend. I will definitely miss my men, but am looking forward to a nice, sunny weekend in CA!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time!

The Schultz Family said...

I'm jealous! Soak up all the sunshine you can and store it up for the next few weeks. And by the way, you have a good timing. An nasty cold spell is pushing through the midwest. It snowed here last night!

The Schultz Family said...

Whoops! I'm embarrassed about the typos in my comment above. We need an edit button for comments!

:)

our little brown life said...

Can't wait to see pics Cath and catch up with you on the phone!
Cal