Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Glimpse of Spring!!!



















































Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day, and even reached 65 degrees! It felt wonderful. We ventured to the park for the first time since October. As you can see from the pictures, the playground was flooded from the snow melting so quickly. The boys had the best time splashing and playing in the ice cold water. I had to post a picture of our creek too... we are so excited to see running water! And the last picture of from the weekend... Jack found Daddy's old hockey helmet in the garage, and he hasn't taken it off since.









3 comments:

Mary Kate said...

The pictures are so cute! I love your new one up top, Fredrick is so funny!

Lorrie and Fred said...

Hurray for spring!!It's funny to see the playset flooded. Splashing around in water is a great substitute for climbing, though!

The Schultz Family said...

Spring is coming, Cath, hang in there! And I love your new blog picture on top. There are posed pictures, and then there are wonderful natural pictures like that, with Frederick's funny face, Jack's new hockey helmet, and Gemma being covered in her food on the high chair. Brings back memories of my kids....from just last week.

No, I'm just kidding; my kids are a few years past the food-all-over-the- face stage. But this brings me some funny memories for me!

Love ya,

Cathy