Monday, September 15, 2008

Please pray for Dad

Hi everyone,
For those who may not know, my Dad is in the ICU due to Septsis ( a blood infection) and Aspiration Pheumonia. He has been in the hospital since Saturday morning, and things have been going from bad to worse him ever since. He was placed in the ICU last night due to lack of oxygen, and he is now on a resperator. Instead of me updating on this blog, please check my sister Carolyn's blog as she is driving to the hospital right now, and will be updating as frequently as possible. Her blog is http://www.ourlittlebrownlife.blogspot.com/ or just click on the Brown family, which is on the left of my blog. Please pray for my Dad and for my Mom, as she is very sleep deprived.

1 comment:

teresa anthony said...

Thanks Catherine,

If you find yourself needing to talk, feel free to give me a call.

I love you!

Love, Teresa