Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our trip to North Carolina












This past weekend, Mom and I traveled down to North Carolina along with Gemma to visit Grandma and the Pierces. I am so grateful that I was able to spend time with Gram. She is pretty amazing for being 96 years old, and fighting an pneumonia. Gram is so precious, and still as fiesty as ever. It was also wonderful to see all the Pierces. We stayed with Jaye, RJ, and Sharon. It was so fun to see Sharon and Gemma together. Sharon was so good to Gemma too! Thanks to all the Pierces for your incredible hospitality. We had such a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved seeing you! Come on back y'all!

Anonymous said...

We miss you! it was great having you here and you were such a thoughtful houseguest!!!! I think you left the place cleaner than when you came (which admittedly isn't hard to do around here!)
I'm SO SO glad you got to see Fred and Greg and that the flight wasn't too delayed!!!!! I was worried about that...

teresa anthony said...

Catherine, what great pictures of your little excursion to NC. It's beautiful to see little Gemma with her Great Grandmother. And Betty still looks wonderful!

Love, Teresa

fred said...

It was great to read your blog and find my aging mother she is
amazing and so are you. love dad\