Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lots of pictures...













































































































































































































































































































We got back from Florida yesterday, and we had such a wonderful, relaxing week! The kids were in Heaven (so was I!) They loved the sand and water. They fished with Daddy, collected sand dollars, saw sting rays and dolphins, and made sand castles. We went to parks, and ate a lot of ice cream! We enjoyed time with Grandpa and Grandma Berg, who were so generous to let us stay with them. We also saw our friends the Rooneys quite a bit. They live in Naples and have children similar ages to ours. The boys loved playing with their children and going to their house. There is a picture of the 4 boys together.
It was am amazing week, and I feel really blessed that we were able to go...





6 comments:

Lorrie and Fred said...

What a great time was had by all!1 I love the sunset pictures-well done Cath! Love you! Mom and Dad

Mary Kate said...

I love the pictures. I'm so happy that you guys had such a great time!
Love,
Mary Kate

Catherine Berg said...

Has anyone noticed that Tom and Gemma look like twins?

Anonymous said...

I sure noticed!!! Unreal! I love Gemma's hair! it's coming in so nicely!!
I am so glad you got your warmth and sun!!!! The pictures are priceless!!! Now you have enough Vitamin D stored up to get your through that last parts of winter!!!
love to all

our little brown life said...

Great pics Cath. I was going to comment on Gemma being so pretty- I have to say I didn't notice the twin syndrome with Tom but I'll take another look.
Looks like this trip was just perfect timing- so happy for you!
Love,
cal

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! I did notice how Tom and Gemma look like twins. I LOVE her thighs - I want to squeeze them! What is up with the pelican - that is hilarious!!!!!