Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Advent!





































Hard to believe it is already the second week in Advent! We have been having a nice last couple of weeks. It has been very cold, so we have spent a lot of time inside. It was snowing a lot today, as you can tell from the pictures. I just took these shots of the boys helping Daddy shovel tonight. It was one of those gorgeous snowfalls where it just lays perfectly on all the trees. The last two pictures are of the Feast of St. Nicolas. Putting out our shoes was a very big deal this year. The kids are at really fun ages for Christmas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids would sure like some snow!

Anonymous said...

That snow looks gorgeous! We could use one like that...and then no more :) Such wimps we are!
I love all you are doing for Advent! Way to go! I'm not up to par this year, hopefully next year!!! You'll be my inspiration :)
love to all!

our little brown life said...

We're all jealous of your snow Cath. The grass is always greener!
Thanks for the pics.
Love,
cal

Mary Kate said...

Wow I wish we had that much snow! St Nicholas's feast day is a lot of fun! Your kids are so cute!

fred said...

I LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE OF YOUR HOUSE DURING A SNOW, SO BEAUTIFUL AND INVITING. THANKS CATH!