Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our weekend in Philly





























Sorry I haven't posted anything in a few weeks. The kids and I flew to Philly a few weeks ago for a weekend, and had a wonderful time with Grandad, Grandmom, and Uncle Greg. We hung out at the house, went to the incredible Please- Touch Musuem, and even got to visit Longwood Gardens, my favorite spot. They even babysat the kids one night, so that I could go out with some friends, which was so nice.




Mom flew home with us on Sunday, and stayed with us in MN until Thursday. It was a wonderful to have her here. We, of couse, wish Grandad could have been here too, but are grateful for our time with Grandmom. Thank you, Greg, for making it happen, and helping out with Dad while mom was gone. Unfortunately our computer is not letting me upload many pictures, so I will try to put some more pictures up soon.




I have so many great pictures from the week, I don't even know which ones to choose from!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so great to see the pix and know you got to do the trip...did you fly out to PA with all three kids alone?? Wow!!

teresa anthony said...

Catherine,

I always love any pictures you post - its so wonderful to see your family. I'm so happy that you had that chance to visit in Philly - as always you guys manage to squeeze so much out of life - you sound like you had an awesome whirlwind of a visit.

Love, Teresa