Monday, January 26, 2009

'Spring' Fever












I am sorry that I talk about the cold weather all the time, but it affects our life so much that I have to. It is officially the coldest January that Minnesota has seen since 1978 ( we were just watching the news, and it hasn't been above freezing all month.) But last week, we had 2 days that were 30 degrees, and it felt like spring! It was so nice to be able to go outside!!! The boys were so excited, they took out all the summer toys. They were playing tee-ball, and making 'snowcastles.' It was really fun! We are going to Florida in 2 weeks, and we are so excited. So I have no reason to complain at all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BRRRR! I will not complain about our 40 degree weather here (although I am READY for spring!)

John Pierce said...

Ah, I'm excited for you to go to Florida!

I know I will likely never live in Barcelona again so I am really loving their mild winters. It's amazing, you never need more than a medium coat and there are PALM TREES! you would love it!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the sand toys in the snow! I'm so glad your family enjoys the winters...but i know you'll be in heaven in Florida!!!

Lorrie and Fred said...

So cute! The shot of Frederick with the snowman is a keeper. Jack looks very determined with his plastic bat! Love, Mom